AEON Mommy's Card Terms and Conditions
- Applications are open to all residents of Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand aged 18 years old and above who has at least one child of the age of 12 years old and below (“Applicant(s)”).
- The AEON Mommy's Card can be used at all branches of AEON Stores in Malaysia which AEON CO. (M) BHD. shall stipulate from time to time. AEON Mommy's Card is not applicable at Pasaraya MaxValu.
- Applicant(s) shall apply for membership (“Member(s)”) by completing the registration form and providing certain personal data including but not limited to presenting the identity card or passport of the Applicant and/or the Applicant’s child at any AEON Customer Service Counter. Incomplete or inaccurate information will not be processed.
- One (1) family is eligible to apply for only one (1) AEON Mommy's Card and the spouse of Member(s) are not eligible to apply the AEON Mommy's Card.
- The AEON Mommy's Card will automatically expire when the Member(s)’ youngest registered child reaches the age of 13 years old.
- The Member(s) shall update the details of personal and/or child and/or newborn (if any) from time to time at any Customer Service Counter of AEON Stores.
- There will not be supplementary card(s) for this program.
- The AEON Mommy's Card is not valid for any points accumulation, voucher redemption or discounted parking fees.
- The AEON Mommy's Card is not a credit or charge card.
- The first application for AEON Mommy's Card is free of charge. If an AEON Mommy's Card is stolen, lost or damaged, a fee of RM5 (payable statutory tax is not entitled - if any) will be charged for each replacement card. AEON CO. (M) BHD. will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorised use of the lost, damaged or stolen card.
- The Member(s) are entitled to enjoy additional 5% discount for AEON’s selected Kids and Baby products every first weekend of each month.
- The AEON Mommy's Card shall be presented to the cashier before making any payment transaction, failing which the member will not be entitled to the discount on the purchased Kids and Baby products.
- The AEON Mommy's Card is not transferable and is only for the exclusive use of the AEON Mommy's Card Member(s).
- AEON CO. (M) BHD. reserves the right to decline the issuance, suspend or withdrawal of the membership of any particular Member(s) in this program at any time without any prior notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- AEON CO. (M) BHD. reserves the right to suspend or terminate this program at any time as it deems necessary. In such a case, AEON CO. (M) BHD. will give advance notice to all Member(s) in the manner AEON CO. (M) BHD. deems appropriate.
- AEON CO. (M) BHD. reserves the right to use the information contained in the registration form and other information obtained from the Member(s)’ purchase transaction for marketing, program management and statistical purpose.
- AEON CO. (M) BHD. reserves the right to omit, add or amend AEON Mommy's Card Terms and Conditions without prior notice and AEON CO. (M) BHD. will not be liable for any loss or damages resulting therefrom. Any new or amended Terms and Conditions will override the existing AEON Mommy's Card Terms and Conditions.
- AEON CO. (M) BHD shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with membership or use of the AEON Mommy's Card.
- All Member(s)’ data will be treated as confidential in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. The details of AEON’s Personal Data Privacy Notice can be found in
- All Terms and Conditions herein shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- The Applicant(s) and/or Member(s) hereby agree to the Terms and Conditions contained herein when applying for registration as AEON Mommy's Card Member(s).
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other provisions contained herein.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
Personal Data Privacy Notice
In compliance with the laws of Malaysia, the Applicant(s) or Member(s) hereby consent and authorise the AEON CO. (M) BHD. to collect, process, to safekeep the required details and to disclose the Applicant(s) or Member(s) personal details to the related parties involve in organizing this “AEON Mommy's Card” program. AEON CO. (M) BHD. will handle the personal data in accordance with AEON’s Personal Data Privacy Notice. Any withdrawal of the Applicant(s)’ or Member(s) consent given shall be made in writing and received by AEON CO. (M) BHD. and in such event, the Applicant(s) or Member(s) shall be deemed to have withdrawn from this membership of the program. AEON’s Personal Data Privacy Notice can be found in link: